05 Jan 10 digital marketing trends to watch out for in 2010
Posted at 20:41h in Posts by Jon, Trends and Futures 0 Comments
At this time of year everyone is talking about trends, doing some crystal ball gazing and planning ahead with a fresh pair of eyes. Me too. Here are ten digital and marketing trends we think you should watch out for and consider – derived from those people and organisations we follow and look up to.
- The revolution is in full swing and there is an entire generation eager to change the world we live in | Welcome to the decade of frustration and change by Seth Godin
- More and more people are going to be sharing everything they do | 10 crucial consumer trends for 2010 by trendwatching
- Maybe not real time search but really real time information is where we are heading | Online and tech trends I am watching in 2010 by Wilhelmus
- Mobile is going to happen ‘proper’ this year | All about mobile by Gerd Leonhard
- Online video and viral video provides a valuable and measurable tool for driving brand engagement | Where digital marketing is heading in 2010 by Advertising Age
- New technology and devices will redefine the way we interact with content | Apple tablet – the speculation keeps growing by Guardian
- Media spend will continue to move online but success in the earned media space will still need to be earned rather than paid for | 7 predictions for 2010 from Geoff Ramsey by eMarketer
- If social media really is important to your business then building a good in-house social media team is a must | Five social media tips for 2010 by Econsultancy
- Conversion rate optimisation is going to be king in 2010 | 8 predictions for SEO by SEOmoz
- You need to figure out how it all applies to your business – where to invest, where to test and what deserves a rest | 10 online marketing trends for 2010 by Entrepreneur
Sounds exciting to me. Let’s go!